Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Night @ "Collateral Damage" for Grind Time Now DMV

Yeah I know it's been about a week since I updated this joint, but keep in mind this is the 1st blog page I've ever worked on(thanks @THEREAL301). Well any way lemme shed some light on last night w/o any spoilers. 1st of all s/o to everybody that came out to support local artist in the DMV again. I thought it was a success even though G Soldier never showed up 2 battle PG(WTF is dat about). As soon as iwalked in iSee O-Dub vs 3PFD and they both went in especially when O-Dubb was like, "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE". If you ain't up on game O-Dub is white LOL. Now as for the standouts to my homey Andari, Cloud 9, Zone, UNO, J.O Spade, Carter Deems & Bash Ave. all went H.A.M. Wait until the footage drops y'all gone be impressed cuz younginz had some heavy bars that night. Grind Time Now DMV ain't playin out here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Florida Ave.

0 comments: